MCZ interactive map - terms and conditions.
By signing up to add data to the MCZ interactive map you acknowledge your agreement with the following terms and conditions:
- I agree that my name and contact details can be used by JNCC, Natural England and Defra for providing information on further updates to publicly available
Marine Conservation Zone datasets in the future.
Open Government Licence
Using information under this licence
Use of copyright and database right material expressly made available under this licence (the"Information") indicates your acceptance of the
terms and conditions below.
The Licensor grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use the Information subject to the conditions below.
You are free to:
- copy, publish, distribute and transmit the Information;
- adapt the Information;
- exploit the Information commercially for example, by combining it with other Information, or by including it in your own product or application.
You must, where you do any of the above:
- acknowledge the source of the Information by including any attribution statement specified by the Information Provider(s) and, where possible, provide
a link to this licence;
Contains UKHO Law of the Sea data © Crown copyright and database right and contains Ordnance Survey Data © Crown copyright and database right (2011).
- ensure that you do not use the Information in a way that suggests any official status or that the Information Provider endorses you or your use of the
Information, or sanctions your product or service as suitable to be used for navigation;
- ensure that you do not mislead others or misrepresent the Information or its source;
- ensure that you do not use the information or any derived product to substitute for official navigational products or services.
- ensure that your use of the Information does not breach the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations
These are important conditions of this licence and if you fail to comply with them the rights granted to you under this licence, or any similar licence
granted by the Licensor, will end automatically.
This licence does not cover the use of:
- personal data in the Information;
- Information that has neither been published nor disclosed under information access legislation (including the Freedom of Information Acts for the UK
and Scotland) by or with the consent of the Information Provider;
- departmental or public sector organisation logos, crests and the Royal Arms except where they form an integral part of a document or dataset;
- military insignia;
- third party rights the Information Provider is not authorised to license;
- Information subject to other intellectual property rights, including patents, trademarks, and design rights; and
- identity documents such as the British Passport.
The Information is licensed "as is" and the Information Provider excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in relation
to the Information to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The Information Provider is not liable for any errors or omissions in the Information and shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of any kind
caused by its use. The Information Provider does not guarantee the continued supply of the Information.
This licence is governed by the laws of England and Wales, unless otherwise specified by the Information Provider.
In this licence, the terms below have the following meanings:
Means information protected by copyright or by database right (for example, literary and artistic works, content, data and source code) offered for use
under the terms of this licence.
Means the person or organisation providing the Information under this licence.
Means any Information Provider which has the authority to offer Information under the terms of this licence or the Controller of Her Majesty"s Stationery
Office, who has the authority to offer Information subject to Crown copyright and Crown database rights and Information subject to copyright and database
right that has been assigned to or acquired by the Crown, under the terms of this licence.
As a verb, means doing any act which is restricted by copyright or database right, whether in the original medium or in any other medium, and includes
without limitation distributing, copying, adapting, modifying as may be technically necessary to use it in a different mode or format.
Telephone:0845 600 3078
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Natural England
Please note that these terms may be subject to change without prior warning.
Our use of your information Please note that the information you provide to enable you to download the recommended MCZ data, will be used by JNCC Natural
England, Defra and any of their subcontractors or successors to advise you of any changes to the shapefiles and further updates to publicly available
Marine Conservation Zone datasets in the future. Your details will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If your contact details change or you do not wish us to contact you further please advise us immediately.Bottom of Form